Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

prime minister

today i found out on kiwi kid news that david cameron was going to resign out of the prime minister seat

this is the story from kiwi kids news
In a shock speech, British Prime Minister David Cameron has announced his resignation.
This comes after Britain voted to leave the European Union in Thursdays referendum.
Mr Cameron said he accepted the decision of the people, which voted by 52 percent to 48 percent to quit the EU.
“The British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, but I do not think it would be right for me to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination,” said a downcast Mr Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment